What A Wonderful Life We Have




When a heart touched by inspiring stories then make the eyes can’t hold the tears up. I am aware that this life is very wonderful. I have complete body and abilities to do what I want, but all this time I wasted it and not fully grateful to God. I always look at the top and forget that there are many people out there who has disadvantages but they still can struggle with their live.

It often ridiculed and it's person shunned by others. Maybe at that time, someone with disadvantages  thinks that he/she is the most unlucky person.  And all seems impossible to do. But I think God is very fair. There isn’t perfect human  in this world. Inside of disadvantages, there is advantages definitely. I believe it.

For example, disabled people. The most inspiring people. I envy with them. Why? Because there is something like a big power inside them. They can’t do like normal people do and otherwise they can do what we can’t. And they have big courage for survive in life. I am impressed by their spirit and abilities to ignore what people said about them.

Be "The best" is not about being better than someone else. But it's also important when we do our best and do well in the process. It was power and real victory. Although the result is far from what we want.  That's not a "fail", but a "success" which need more struggle, determination, and courage.

We often look or heard inspiring thing but after one day we easily forget it and back to normal again. Sometimes we said “Yes, it’s you, not me. The reality is not as same as fiction stories”. Maybe we should ask to our self “Other people can, why I can’t?”. It’s all back to our intention and sincerity.

Life is like a white paper. We can do anything to change this white color. Will it change to just black and white or colorful paper like rainbow? That's our choice.

Leave A Comment